Forget it as a sin,
Hepatitis B is Now Curable in Homeopathic System of Medicines.One gets
symptomatic cure within short span of time and HbsAg goes negative with
homeopathy in many cases, its true and with practical evidence.
What is hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B is the world's most common liver infection that can lead
to cirrhosis and liver cancer later in life. It is caused by the
hepatitis B virus (HBV), which molests and damages the liver. It is
transmitted from an infected mother to her newborn baby during delivery.
Most infected adults are able to get rid of the hepatitis B virus
without any problems with homoeopathic treatment. However, many infected
babies and children are unable to get rid of the virus and will develop
The good news is that there is a simple blood test for hepatitis B; a
safe homeopathic medicine protects for a lifetime and homoeopathic
medicine that benefits chronic hepatitis B patient who has active signs
of liver disease.
Why is hepatitis B so dangerous?
Hepatitis B is hazardous since it is a "silent disease" that can
infect population without them knowing it. Most people who are infected
with hepatitis B are innocent of their infection and can innocently pass
the virus to others through their blood. For those who become
chronically infected, meaning the virus can stay in their liver for more
than 6 months, there is an increased risk of developing serious liver
disease later in life. The virus can quietly and continuously attack the
liver over many years without being detected.
Hepatitis B and Liver Cancer
Liver cancer is a large health threat to Indians and can often be
fatal since symptoms may not appear until it's too late. Among Indians,
liver cancer is the 2nd leading type of cancer. Since 80% of all liver
cancer in the India is caused by chronic HBV, it is crucially
significant that all Indians be tested for hepatitis B and treated with
Homeopathic system of medicine. Even in the early stages of liver
cancer, a person may not experience any serious symptoms until it is too
late for Homoeopathic treatments to be helpful.
Early diagnosis and early Homoeopathic treatment is essential in saving lives!
How can One get hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B is an transmittable disease caused by a virus that is
spread through blood. It is not spread through casual contact. One
cannot get hepatitis B from the air, hugging, touching, sneezing,
coughing, toilet seats or doorknobs. Listed below are the most common
ways hepatitis B is passed to others:
- Direct contact with blood or infected bodily fluids
- Unprotected sex with an infected partner
- Shared or re-used needles (for example, sharing needles for
illegal drugs or re-using needles that are not properly sterilized for
acupuncture, tattoos, or ear/body piercing)
- From an infected mother to her newborn baby during delivery (this is the most common route of infection among Indians)
Who is most likely to become infected with hepatitis B?
Although hepatitis B can infect any person of any age or race,
there are some people who are at higher risk for becoming infected. Your
job, your lifestyle choices, or living in a household with an infected
person or family member can increase your chances of being exposed to
the hepatitis B virus. Here are some of the "high risk" groups for
acquiring hepatitis B infection, but please remember that this is not a
- Infants born to women who are infected with hepatitis B
- People who live in close household contact with someone who has hepatitis B (this includes babies, children and adults)
- People who have unprotected sex or have multiple sexual partners
- Health care workers and others who are exposed to blood or infected bodily fluids
- People who use illegal drugs
- People who undergo kidney dialysis or have hemophilia
- People who live in countries where hepatitis B is very common
- People who travel to or from countries where hepatitis B is very common
What else can I do to protect myself from hepatitis B?
Since hepatitis B is spread through blood and infected bodily
fluids, there are several simple things that you can do to protect
yourself from possible infection:
- Avoid sharing sharp objects such as razors, toothbrushes, earrings, and nail clippers
- Make sure that sterile needles are used for acupuncture, tattoos, ear and body piercing
- Avoid touching blood or infected bodily fluids directly
- Wear gloves and use a fresh solution of bleach and water to clean up blood spills
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after touching or cleaning up blood
- Use condoms with sexual partners
- Avoid illegal drugs
- Most importantly, make sure you receive the hepatitis B vaccine!
Will I become sick if I'm infected with hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B is considered a "silent infection" because it often
does not cause any symptoms. Most people feel healthy and do not know
they have been infected, which means they can unknowingly pass the virus
on to others. Other people may have mild symptoms such as fever,
fatigue, joint or muscle pain, or loss of appetite that are mistaken for
the flu. Less common but more serious symptoms include severe nausea
and vomiting, yellow eyes and skin (this is called "jaundice"), and a
swollen stomach - these symptoms require immediate medical attention and
a person may need to be hospitalized.
Is there a blood test for hepatitis B?
There is a simple hepatitis B blood test that your doctor or health
clinic can order. All you need to do is go to the doctor's office.
Sometimes the doctor may ask to check your blood again six months after
your first visit to confirm your test results.
Will I recover from a hepatitis B infection with homoeopathy?
The answer depends on whether you are infected as an adult, a
child, or a baby. Most infected adults will recover without any
problems, but most infected babies and children will become chronic
carriers of HBV.
Indians are most commonly infected as infants or in early
childhood, which is why they have such a high risk of developing chronic
hepatitis B infections.
- Adults - Large Number of patients will get rid of the virus and
recover without any problems with Homeopathy; Small Number of Patients
will become chronic carriers of HBV; and in rare cases, a person may
become very sick and die from a hepatitis B infection.
- Young Children - Moderate Number of patients will get rid of
the virus and recover without problems with Homeopathy; Few patients
will become chronic carriers of HBV.
- Infants - Large Number of patients will definitely become
chronic carriers of HBV; only few patients have a chance of getting rid
of the virus with Homeopathy.